Dyneema® Continuous Loops
- ROBUST & DURABLE: By using Dyneema®, we have been able to produce an incredibly high level of strength and durability at a very low weight. Testing has shown that Dyneema® possesses the same strength as wire rope at only one seventh of the weight.
- ULTRALIGHT: The high strength to weight ratio of Dyneema® has allowed us to construct continuous loops that weigh in at only 1 gram each. This is truly ultralight given the relative durability and high breaking strength of these continuous loops.
- NON-STRETCH: Dyneema® is static meaning that it will not stretch when placed under stress. Therefore, when used in a hammock suspension system, the continuous loops will not stretch which ultimately prevents sagging and the need for ongoing adjustment.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: These Dyneema® Continuous Loops continue to be tested by our team in Australia and each set is individually inspected prior to dispatch allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Our Dyneema® Continuous Loops have been constructed with an overarching focus on quality and longevity. They have been developed by hikers for hikers and tested by our team of experts in Australia in Australian conditions. We are so confident of their capabilities that we offer no questions asked, 5 year guarantee on build quality and performance.
- Constructed from 8 strand single braid Dyneema® (3mm)
- 150kg breaking strength
- 2g (pair)