Ultralight Dry Sack
- 100% WATERPROOF: Our Dry Sacks will keep your valuables protected from any amount of water, dirt, dust, sand or snow. The 70D ripstop nylon fabric has been coated with an impermeable TPU laminate and completely seam-sealed with fortified heat taping to create a 100% waterproof environment. The non-wicking roll-top closure also keeps contents safe in the event of temporary submersion.
- ROBUST & ULTRALIGHT: By selecting the highest quality materials available, we have been able to keep these Dry Sacks ultralight without sacrificing waterproofing and durability. The seam-sealed, TPU laminated nylon fabric provides a guaranteed waterproof barrier at an incredibly light weight. Its strength has also been reinforced with a ripstop weave for additional robustness. Hypalon™ has been used to construct the roll-top folding strip due to its impressive strength to weight ratio.
- SECURE & VERSATILE: The roll-top closure can easily be secured with the attached snap-buckle. Two D-ring attachment points have also been included for additional hanging and locking options. Dry Sacks can be locked shut, attached together or fastened inside your pack to reduce movement.
- MULTI-USE: In an emergency, our Dry Sacks can be used as an impromptu bladder to carry water supplies. When inflated or filled with soft contents, they also make a convenient and comfortable pillow.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: These Dry Sacks are continually tested by our team in Australia and are individually inspected prior to dispatch to ensure the highest level of quality is maintained.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Our Ultralight Dry Sacks have been constructed with an overarching focus on quality and longevity. They have been developed by hikers for hikers and tested by our team of experts in Australia in Australian conditions. We are so confident of their capabilities that we offer a no questions asked, 3 year guarantee on build quality and performance.
- 70D TPU coated Ripstop Nylon
- Hypalon™ folding strip
|Volume||Dimensions (Height x Width)||Weight||Suitable for:|
|5L||37 x 25cm||50g||Storing and protecting electronics, other small valuables, lightweight sleeping bags or partial hammock systems.|
|10L||44 x 28.5cm||64g||Storing and protecting grouped items such as clothing and food, sleeping bags or complete hammock systems.|
|15L||44 x 36cm||
|Use as a daypack liner or grouped equipment segregator.|
Alton Goods Ultralight Dry Bags are not designed to be submerged for extended periods of time. Once you have placed your items inside, remove as much as air as possible to reduce the overall pack size. Then roll down the Hypalon™ strip at least three times before closing with the snap-buckle. Be careful with sharp edges or abrasive items that damage the inner face of the material.