Dyneema® Whoopie Slings
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE: Whoopie slings provide far more adjustability and flexibility than equivalent webbing suspension options.
- ROBUST & DURABLE: By using Dyneema®, we have been able to produce an incredibly high level of strength and durability at a very low weight. Testing has shown that Dyneema® possesses the same strength as wire rope at only one seventh of the weight.
- ULTRALIGHT: The high strength to weight ratio of Dyneema® has allowed us to construct a set of Whoopie Slings that weigh in at only 36 grams. This is truly ultralight given their relative durability and high breaking strength.
- NON-STRETCH: Dyneema® is static meaning that it will not stretch when placed under stress. Therefore, when used in a hammock suspension system, the Whoopie Slings will not stretch which ultimately prevents sagging and the need for ongoing adjustment.
- EASY TO USE: Our Dyneema® Whoopie Slings are incredibly simple to use. In addition to the stopper bead on the adjustable loop, a bead has also been attached to indicate the adjustable rope that must be pulled to alter the height of your hammock.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: These Dyneema® Whoopie Slings continue to be tested by our team in Australia and are individually inspected prior to dispatch allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Our Dyneema® Whoopie Slings have been constructed with an overarching focus on quality and longevity. They have been developed by hikers for hikers and tested by our team of experts in Australia in Australian conditions. We are so confident of their capabilities that we offer no questions asked, 5 year guarantee on build quality and performance.
- Constructed from 8 strand single braid Dyneema® (3mm)
- 150kg breaking strength
- 36g (pair)
- 45cm (min) - 185cm (max)